School Directress Profile
Glecita “Gless” R. Repia, OTRP
Licensed Occupational Therapist
Licensed Brain Gym Instructor/Consultant
Touch for Health Practitioner
- Licensed Occupational Therapist, August 1999 under Professional Regulation Commission of the Philippines Local Board Exam for Physical and Occupational Therapist Lic. No. 0000752
- Licensed Brain Gym Instructor and Consultant, Educational Kinesiology Foundation Ventura California USA, September 2004
- Kinesiologist andTouch for Health Practitioner, completed and passed the proficiency examination of the course, International Kinesiology College, Singapore
- Optimal Brain Organization Mongkok Harbour centre, Mongkok Hongkong
- Master of Arts Major in Special Education at the University of Perpetual Help Rizal Las Pinas City- Member of Autism Society of the Philippines Metro South Chapter and ADHD Society of the Philippines
As a kinesiologist, Gless is a seasoned presenter,speaker and facilitator who draws on many years of experience in handling special needs children, adolescents and adults. She has been interviewed in local radio and TV shows speaking about Brain Gym and Touch for Health as well as different special cases like ADHD, Autism, Mental Retardation and Learning Disability. Local TV and Radios such as Mom’s Radio, Clinica sa Ere 1314khz, What’s Up Doc?, Channel 95, Channel 2 “Magandang Umaga Bayan” And Feel At Home By Charlene Gonzales.
Currently, Gless is the Founder, Program Administrator/Directress and Chief Occupational Therapist of Integrated Movement Academy Inc. Located at # 33 Gloria Diaz St. BF Resort Village Pamplona Las Pinas City. The school offers Pre-elementary, Elementary ,SPED program and Therapy services such as Occupational, Physical, Speech and Aqua Therapy.