A teaching method known as the Modular-Based Program is designed for children with special needs who are educable but have limitations in terms of standard course of education. Said Program caters to students with:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Learning Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (high functioning)
- Other related disorders
- Children who are mainstreamed or have difficulties in one or more subjects.
With the School’s generally prescribed objectives, the Program aims to:
- Allow special children to go through the Basic Education Curriculum (BEC) prescribed by the Department of Education based on the child’s own PACE.
- To develop in every student the wisdom and knowledge, skill and Interest essential to the recognition of his potential.
- To further train the student to be competent and developmentally prepared in all aspects of life, i.e. physically, emotionally, intellectually, socially and spiritually.
- To acknowledge the potential of every individual and his capacity to master the skills necessary for his growth.