PRE-VOCATIONAL COURSE – these are skills that refine a student’s motor skills, thus develop an individual’s manual dexterity and coordination. It is also a preparation for future work.
Pre-vocational course (Level 1-4)
- To develop skills needed for functional living.
- To prepare students for outside work experience.
- To maximize independence and to promote survival skills.
- To facilitate success in every accomplished course and developed skills.
- To prepare for Vocational course
ECO-BAG MAKING PRINTING